Saturday, November 11, 2006

Hello Everyone,
My school has decided that blogs are now against our AUP, so I can't see anyone's anymore, so once again I am cut off and have to rely on Amanda to relay news to me. But apparently all I've missed is a bunch of flirting.
We've decided that we are going to try to get to as many other church activities as we can. So this week we are down in Little Rock for a dance and staying with the Stifflers. Steve and I have decided we will be in charge of assigning caves at the Place of Safety. Basically this means you will have to be very nice to us or we'll put you next to someone who has smelly armpits.
I hope everyone's Sabbath is going great! We had a great meal, but now it's time to get hungry spiritually and go to services!

2 Comments:

Blogger Summer from Lorelei Caroline said...

"Basically this means you will have to be very nice to us or we'll put you next to someone who has smelly armpits."

That made me laugh loudly :) Did I mention I'm in a computer lab?

6:26 AM  
Blogger just a sandor said...

I ain't skeered; I like to bite armpits.

5:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home