Thursday, January 10, 2008

Growing out a beard around a bunch of seventh graders has two main effects: First, the boys envy the maturity it requires to grow a beard (some have apparently been trying themselves) in two weeks. Second, they play a look a-like game. So far, the top 5 people I have been compared to are:
5)Santa Claus
4)Noah
3)Moses
2)Jesus
1)Abraham Lincoln
I'm not sure if this is their way of insulting me, because I don't think of Abe Lincoln as a particularly good-looking man. So long as they don't shoot me in the back of the head I guess!

3 Comments:

Blogger BanjoBen said...

*gasp* They compared you to a yankee!

11:25 AM  
Blogger Annette said...

But think! To be compared to such religious greats as Jesus, Moses and Santa Claus!

2:31 PM  
Blogger Josh K said...

Beards should be the standard look for men. I approve.

4:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home