Friday, June 01, 2007

Hey everyone!
This is going to be a great Sabbath! First off, I can rest with the knowledge that I have completed another year of school and my students are off to the 8th grade (in a few months) and I can focus on getting ready for next year and other studies.
Also, it is the five year anniversary of my baptism, which makes me reflective. I don't feel that I have grown as much as I should have over the past five years (but who does?). On the other hand, I've definitely grown. But the main feeling is just thankfulness. God called me. He gave me understanding. He's let me come into a church that teaches the Bible as it is. He has allowed me to meet many wonderful people along the way; people who I might rarely see, but will reign with soon enough.
Truly, this is going to be a great Sabbath! I hope yours is wonderful too!
Mark

2 Comments:

Blogger Annette said...

Congratulations, Mark!

9:04 PM  
Blogger Michael said...

Well, was it great?

8:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home