Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Hello everyone,
I hope you all had a great Spring Holy Day Season. Amanda and I have been very busy, especially since school has had both parent teacher conferences and the Benchmark exam these last two weeks. I do wonder if I make a truly effective teacher. It seems to me that the best teachers are the ones who have teaching and their students as their top priorities. Mine are never since those spots belong to God, the Church, my wife, etc. So am I really doing them justice? It's something I debate from time to time.
One thing I've been thinking a lot about lately is us younger people in the church. I really hope we are grounded in the Bible, growing in love for God and for each other. God has called us to feel each others pain and joy in the way that a body or family does. We have a lot to stand together for. God has a work to do in these end times, and I hope we do what we have to so that we can be instruments that He can use. I think a big part of that is edifying one another, which many of you do for me regularly.
I love you guys! Hopefully we will see each other soon!
Mark

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home