Wednesday, May 07, 2008

In an effort to cut down on expenses, my wife offered to cut my hair (raise your hand if you already know where this is going). After a minute or so of complaining about not getting enough hair off with the trimmer, I suddenly heard her say "Uh-Oh." Long story short, we had to do some improvising and no one has noticed. Still, I think the lesson here is very useful: Next time she wants a hair cut, I can save her some money by doing it myself.
In other news, we have chosen a midwife and are hoping to do a home delivery. Although we've gotten a fair number of looks that essentially say "why would you want to kill your baby" I'm sticking to this one because most people are only relying on a version of childbirth that is mostly based off of what they have seen in movies or TV.
Also, what do my kiddos need to know about the Romans? I find that I think they need to know everything, but I only have a few days left...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

so assign all of Gibbon and call it a year...
;-)

9:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home