Friday, June 20, 2008

So another school year is in the bag. Summer has been crazy since I've been working in the morning at summer school (which I hesitate to call 'teaching'). Then in the evening I've been working at Outback. All this is to make some extra cash in preparation for our first bambino which I have started to refer to as AJ (Abraham-or-Julia). At least working two jobs really makes you appreciate the Sabbath!
The headlines have gone crazy of the last few months. It's really time to draw close to God (as if there ever is a time not to). But speaking for myself, if I let anything get in between Christ and me, then I really need to be smacked in the head... with a shovel. Hebrews 12:1-2!

1 Comments:

Blogger Josh K said...

I can help you with that, if you ever need it. Just let me know.

8:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home